Frozen Choconana Bites
Featuring our nootropic, and chocolate flavor powder, Brain Flow, these frozen banana bites are a dream. A quick and easy treat for afternoon pick me ups, or after dinner sweetness, without the guilts. Creamy banana delivers a sweet poassium boost, and Brain Flow will help calm an overactive mind and find focus.
Visit our IG to see Mallory @sugarandbryce make her recipe IRL.
- — 2 Bananas, Sliced
- — 1/2 Cup of Dark Chocolate Chips
- — Teaspoon of Coconut Oil
- — 2 Servings of INBLOOM Brain Flow
- — Dried Coconut, Strawberries, or Other Toppings
- 1) Slice two bananas into thin, bite sized pieces
- 2) Melt dark chocolate chips and coconut oil on stovetop or by microwave
- 3) Add INBLOOM Brain Flow to melted chocolate mixture and stir until smoothly combined
- 4) Prepare a tray or plate and line it with parchment paper (make sure it fits in your freezer)
- 5) Dip banana slices in chocolate Brain Flow mixture and lay on parchment lined tray
- 6) Once all banana slices are dipped and laid flat, garnish with dried coconut, strawberry, or other delicious toppings of your choice and freeze