Immunity Tahini CookiesWhen we need a little immune system boost but we’re craving something sweet, we look to these rich Tahini cookies to get the job done. Made with our INBLOOM Immunity Blend and warming ingredients like maple and cinnamon, this is an end-of-winter treat not to be missed. We’ve adapted this recipe from our friend Meg at Keayk who makes the most delicious, gut-friendly bakes.
1) Begin by adding all of the dry ingredients into a mixer.
3) Slowly add wet ingredients–maple, coconut oil, and ACV–into the mixer. Turn on mixer or hand whisk until the dough is firm.
3) Refrigerate and chill for three hours. Chill overnight if you want to make them the following day. Cookie dough works best after it’s been refrigerated so that it can hold its shape!
4) Once refrigerated, measure out a tablespoon of dough and roll it into a ball.
5) Place a thumbprint into the dough and then add the tahini filling into the center. Roll the cookie back into a ball, making sure the filling is completely covered and incorporated into the dough.
6) Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350F.
Optional: Coat cookies in your favorite chocolate by using a double boiler method.
1) Sprinkle some INBLOOM Immunity Defense powder onto the dough.
2) Pop them into the broiler for x minutes.
3) Place cookies onto a wire rack to dry.
4) Refrigerate to set and enjoy!
Share your favorite wellness recipes with us here, email@example.com or @tobeinbloom #beinginbloom for a chance to be added to Kate's Kitchen.