1) Melt cacao nibs + 1 tsp coconut oil. Separate mixture into 12-cup silicone cupcake mold and freeze to harden while preparing the crispy rice cereal mixture.
2) Melt 1 Tbsp coconut oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
3) Add tahini, honey, and salt and whisk until smooth (about 45 seconds), moving quickly so tahini does not crystallize.
4) Remove from heat & whisk in vanilla - and INBLOOM Beauty Aura.
5) Add crispy rice cereal to a medium bowl.
6) Pour tahini mixture over crispy rice cereal, then pour in the desired amount of sprinkles. Mix well.
7) Remove cupcake pan from freezer & top chocolate disks with cereal mixture. Chill in the freezer for at least 30 minutes, then enjoy!