Brain Flow EspressotiniWho says Happy Hour can’t be nutritious? Join us at the bar for some healthy-ish cocktails featuring INBLOOM x King St. Vodka and crafted by @just_jules.
1) Combine water, sugar and lavender into a medium sized pot.
2) Put on medium high heat and bring to a boil until sugar dissolves.
3) Let steep for 10-15 minutes.
4)Once cooled strain.
Shaken Iced Coffee:
1) In a cocktail shaker add espresso, lavender syrup, Brain Flow, and vodka.
2) Add ice and shake.
3) Strain into a glass with ice and top with frothed oat milk or favorite dairy/dairy alternative.
Share your favorite wellness recipes with us here, email@example.com or @tobeinbloom #beinginbloom for a chance to be added to Kate's Kitchen.