Brain Boosting Hot (Or Cold) ChocolateHot chocolate dates back to 500 BC and we’re not ones to mess with a classic—but we figured, why not add cognitive benefits to cocoa's antioxidant powers? With ashwagandha, lion’s mane mushroom, gingko, and biopca, this recipe will leave your brain as happy as your taste buds.
1) In a small saucepan, heat the milk until it comes to a simmer.
2) Whisk in Brain Flow powder, maple syrup, and salt with a whisk or electric frother.
3) Once incorporated, add vanilla, and cinnamon.
4) Whisk until smoothly combined.
5) Pour into a mug, and top with fresh cinnamon.
Share your favorite wellness recipes with us here, email@example.com or @tobeinbloom #beinginbloom for a chance to be added to Kate's Kitchen.