Green Protein (Vanilla)
Green Protein (Vanilla): Great-tasting, subtle sweetness of vanilla.
- Why You’ll Love It
- How to Use
- Vital Ingredients
• Good source of protein; satisfies hunger and cravings
• Helps support immunity, digestion and healthy glucose levels
• Helps to combat the negative impacts of stress on the body
• Green Protein (Vanilla): Great-tasting, subtle sweetness of vanilla
• Green Protein (Chocolate): Great-tasting, deliciously satisfying cacao
Recommended: 1 scoop (10g of protein) / 2 scoops (20g of protein) daily
Blend, shake, or whisk with 10 - 12 ounces of cold liquid (we love it with coconut water to help with hydration). Add to smoothies, bowls, or any favorite wellness recipe to turn a snack into a power snack.
Certified Herbalist Formulation
Each unique powder includes a blend of scientifically-proven, all-natural ingredients, essential minerals, vitamins, and compounds to help you look and feel your best. From whole food ingredients, to full-spectrum herbs and adaptogens, we source with nutritional efficacy and environmental impact in mind.View Supplement Panel
Green Protein Blend
Using only the fruiting bodies (the “cap” of the mushroom) - this is the area of the mushroom where the active compounds are most concentrated. Reishi are powerful mushrooms with a wide variety of properties that support healthy daily function. They boost the immune system, and as part of their adaptogenic properties they guard against stress and regulate neurological systems.Featured in:Green Protein (Vanilla), Green Protein (Chocolate)
A cornerstone in Traditional Chinese herbal practices for centuries due to their powerful immune-supporting properties. The anthocyanins that give these berries their bright purple color are rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C.Featured in:Immune Defense, Green Protein (Vanilla), Green Protein (Chocolate)
Green Protein (Vanilla) FAQ’s
- How often should I be taking this product?
- Is this product Vegan?
- Why is this better than other plant proteins?
- What does it taste like?
- Does this product contain sugar?
- How long does one jar last?
- What is the shelf life of this product?