Recipe: Dream Sleep Wind-Down Tea
We asked our INBLOOM team to share their "everyday faves" - simple ways they're using INBLOOM to add nutrition to their daily routine. Our head of customer experience Alexy relaxes at the end of her day with a warm herbal infusion.
"For me, an evening ritual really helps to transition from my day into a peaceful sleep. Just something simply for me, to put away everything I've been doing and thinking about. I can pick them up tomorrow morning. In the meantime, I can enjoy my warm tea and feel gentle and restful."
A tisane is an herbal infusion sometimes sweetened with sugar or honey. The florals and herbs in our Dream Sleep formula come to life in warm water as a harmonious, soothing way to wind down before bedtime.
- — Hot water, milk, or plant milk
- — Two scoops of Dream Sleep
- — Slice of lemon (omit if using real milk)
- — Honey to taste
- 1) Warm whatever liquid you've chosen to serve as the base of your tea
- 2) Spoon Dream Sleep into a mug and add lemon and honey (if you're including them tonight)
- 3) Pour your warm liquid into the mug and stir gently until powder and any honey is fully dissolved
- 4) If you've added a lemon, allow an additional minute or two for the lemon to infuse into your tea
Do you have a sweet dreams signature concoction? If you make Alexy's Wind-Down Tea post a picture and tag us @tobeinbloom.