Yellow Star Smoothie
This smoothie is as unique as its name. Cauliflower for creaminess, ginger for sharpness, lemon for zestiness, the ingredients are a nutritious combination sure to surprise and delight. If you’re looking for something new, this is it.
- — 1 scoop Vanilla Clean Green Protein
- — 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- — 1/2 - 1 cup plant-based milk
- — 1/2 cup cauliflower, steamed and frozen
- — 1-inch slice ginger, peeled
- — 2-3 tbsp cashews, soaked
- — 2 tbsp lemon juice (or whole lemon, peeled)
- — 1 tbsp coconut butter
- — 1 tsp lemon zest
- — Pinch of sea salt
- — Top with carambola, flax seeds, bee pollen, chia seeds
- 1) Add all ingredients into the blender and blend until there’s a thick smoothie consistency.
- 2) Top with carambola, flax seeds, bee pollen, and chia seeds.