Saturday Sunshine Smoothie Bowl
Maybe it’s just us but we're thinking this bowl might be more of a daily thing. Collagen, vitamins, protein, and electrolytes come together in this superfood smoothie filled with unlikely pairings (beet stalks and coconut are a couple we didn’t know about).
- — 1 - 2 scoops Chocolate Clean Green Protein
- — 2 scoops Beauty Aura
- — 2 scoops Essential Elements
- — 1 banana, fresh or frozen
- — 3/4 cup coconut water (and more depending on blender and thickness)
- — 1 - 2 sticks celery
- — 3 tbsp shredded coconut or flakes
- — 1 - 2 tbsp tahini
- — 3 - 4 ice cubes
- — Handful frozen beet stalks (save and freeze when you buy a bunch of beetroots instead of throwing away)
- — Handful sprouted walnuts
- — Black sesame seeds, buckwheat, coconut for topping (or any nuts, seeds, butters, or fruit; hemp seeds, pumpkin or sunflower seeds, fresh berries, kiwi, banana, almond or peanut butter)
- 1) Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until thick smoothie consistency, stop along the way if you need to scrape down or slowly add more coconut water.
- 2) Pour into a bowl and top with whatever nuts, seeds or fruits you like. Can also be poured into a glass to drink as a smoothie.