Nutrient-Packed Chocolate Berry Smoothie
We’re all about recipes that are quick, easy, super nourishing, and set us up for the day ahead. Our friend and holistic nutritionist Christine’s Chocolate Berry Smoothie checks all of our supercharged breakfast boxes. Antioxidant-rich berries, nourishing pumpkin seeds, and Clean Green Protein in our chocolate flavor make this nutrient-packed smoothie a tasty morning treat.
- — 1 cup unsweetened hemp milk
- — 1 cup mixed berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries)
- — 2 scoops pumpkin seeds (rich in iron & magnesium)
- — 1 dash of dulse flakes (great source of iodine to support thyroid & hormone health)
- — 1 single-serve packet of INBLOOM Clean Green Chocolate protein
- 1) Pour one single-serve packet of Clean Green Protein into a blender
- 2) Add 2-3 handfuls of frozen spinach into the blender
- 3) Pour a mix of blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries into the blender - one handful of each should do!
- 4) Add 2 tablespoons of pumpkins seeds
- 5) Separate 1-2 Dulse flakes and add into the blender
- 6) Add one Brazil Nut into the blender
- 7) Pour one cup of unsweetened hemp milk or non-dairy milk of your choice into the blender
- 8) Blend on high until all ingredients are incorporated.
- 9) Pour into a glass and enjoy!!!