Green Apple Smoothie
Bold with a little bite in the back. This smoothie reminds us of apple-picking in the fall, followed by a something-spiced latte afterwards, of course.
- — 2 spoons Energy Shift
- — 6-8 ounces almond milk
- — 2 handfuls spinach or kale
- — 1 apple, cored and cubed
- — 1 frozen banana, sliced
- — 2 tbsp old-fashioned oats or flax seeds
- — 1 tbsp cashew or almond butter (tahini works too)
- — 1 tsp cinnamon
- — Splash of vanilla
- — Dash of nutmeg
- — Toppings: goji berries, bee pollen, chia seeds, coconut flakes
- 1) Add all ingredients into the blender and blend until there’s a thick smoothie consistency.
- 2) Top with goji berries, bee pollen, chia seeds, coconut flakes.