Energy Boosting Matcha Cookies
This vegan treat is a perfect energy boosting snack to satisfy a sweet tooth, or make out as a great gift for a special friend or picnic treat. The matcha-based flavor of our Energy Shift powder delivers a smooth and balanced boost of energy and the vegan white chocolate and maple syrup add a natural sweetness.
- — 3 Tablespoons of Energy Shift
- — 2 Cups of Almond Flour
- — ½ Cup of Coconut Sugar
- — ⅔ Cup of Maple Syrup
- — ⅔ Cup of Vegan White Chocolate Chips
- — ½ Cup of Coconut Oil
- — 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- — 2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
- — 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- — ½ Teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2) Add dry ingredients (flour, sugar, energy boost, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt) to a large bowl and use a fork to mix and combine. In another bowl, mix together the coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Once both bowls have been mixed - add the wet mixture to the dry mixture.
- 3) Using a wooden spoon - stir the mixtures together before adding the vegan white chocolate chips. Use your wooden spoon and fold the mixture until the chocolate chips and dough are combined.
- 4) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and using a large spoon, roughly ball the dough and separate cookies by approx. 1 inch. Wash your hands and lightly pat down on the cookies to flatten them. Bake for 11-12 minutes and let cool for 2-5. The dough should make around 12-18 cookies.