Chocolate Bliss Balls 🍫♥️
Decadent yet nutritional is how we’d describe these naturally sweet bites. Satisfy cravings while sharpening your focus and clarity courtesy of Brain Flow’s acute-acting nootropics and adaptogens.
- — 1 scoop Brain Flow
- — 1 cup raw, unsalted cashews
- — 1 cup dried, pitted dates
- — 2 tbsp maple syrup
- — 2 tbsp desiccated coconut (plus about 1/3 cup for rolling)
- — 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- — 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1) Start by blending 1 cup of the main nut ingredient (cashews, almonds, walnuts, etc.) in the food processor until a coarse meal forms.
- 2) Next, add 1 cup of dried, pitted dates. (Be sure that none of the dates have pits because they can ruin your food processor blade.)
- 3) After the dates and cashews are incorporated, add the other ingredients (except the optional rolling ingredient) and blend until a loose dough forms.
- 4) Pour the dough into a bowl. Take about 1.5 tablespoons of the dough into your hands, pressing and rolling it between your palms to form a ball. Place the finished ball on a plate and repeat until all of the dough is used up. You'll have 12 to 16 balls, all just a little smaller than a ping pong ball.
- 5) If you choose to roll the balls in an outer layer, place about ⅓ cup of the rolling ingredient on a plate. Lightly roll the bliss ball around in the ingredient until the entire exterior is fully coated.
- 6) For best flavor and texture, store the bliss balls in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes before eating.