Brain Boosting Hot (Or Cold) Chocolate
Hot chocolate dates back to 500 BC and we’re not ones to mess with a classic—but we figured, why not add cognitive benefits to cocoa's antioxidant powers? With ashwagandha, lion’s mane mushroom, gingko, and biopca, this recipe will leave your brain as happy as your taste buds.
- — 1 cup plant-based milk
- — 2 scoops Brain Flow
- — 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- — 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- — 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- — Pinch of sea salt
- 1) In a small saucepan, heat the milk until it comes to a simmer.
- 2) Whisk in Brain Flow powder, maple syrup, and salt with a whisk or electric frother.
- 3) Once incorporated, add vanilla, and cinnamon.
- 4) Whisk until smoothly combined.
- 5) Pour into a mug, and top with fresh cinnamon.
Tip: This is also delicious made with cold milk. Shake all ingredients in your Envirobottle and pour into a glass over ice.